Funding paths to employment
The Education and Skills Funding Agency has contracted with LLC to act as a managing agent to make ESF Community Grants available in the form of small grants (up to £20,000) to third sector and other small organisations for the purpose of mobilising disadvantaged or excluded unemployed and inactive people to enable their progress towards employment.
Organisations that access grants need to be well placed to reach excluded individuals facing barriers, which hinder their access to mainstream provision.
- engage with marginalised individuals and support them to re-engage with education, training, or employment.
- will support a range of activities aimed at assisting the disadvantaged or excluded to move closer to the labour market by improving their access to mainstream ESF and domestic employment and skills provision; and
- will provide support to the hardest to reach communities and individuals, especially those from deprived communities, to access employment or further learning and training.
The Grant Applicants must deliver their activities within any of the Local Authorities listed below:
- Reigate and Banstead (Surrey)
- Epsom and Ewell (Surrey)
- Mole Valley (Surrey)
- Tandridge (Surrey)
Participants targeted must be 16+:
- Participants over 50 years of age
- Participants with disabilities
- Participants from an ethnic minority
- Participants who are Women
- Groups with low labour market participation
- Migrants and refugees
To be successful in applying for a Community Grant, Applicants must be a Third Sector Organisation (any size which operates within the Third Sector) or Small Organisation (Employ fewer than 49 full time equivalent staff and have an annual turnover or balance sheet equal to or below EUR 10 million).
Further details regarding the LLC Community Grants can be found on their website at: https://www.londonlc.org.uk/community-grants/