No products in the cart.
The Befriending Networks site has a lot of excellent content for experienced and new befrienders alike.
The following resources are some of the most popular:
- Telephone Befriending Guidance
- Being a Befriender: The Good Practice Guide
- Time Well Spent: A National Survey on the Volunteering Experience (Summary)
- Hints and Tips for Positive Conversations
- TTTB Telephone Befriending and Dementia Tips
- An exploration of the value and mechanisms of befriending for older adults in England ( 2011 )
- Time to Shine: Telephone Befriending – information and resources