Services provided by Parkinson’s UK include:
- Reigate Group Meeting at the Woodhatch Centre on the 3rd Thursday of the month 14:00-16:00. Please contact Pat Bowker on 01737 210799 or at email@example.com Alternatively, visit https://localsupport.parkinsons.org.uk/opportunity/51381
- Reigate Choir at the Woodhatch Centre on the 2nd Monday of the month, 14:00-15:00. Please contact Hazel Smith on 01737 764342 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please visit https://localsupport.parkinsons.org.uk/opportunity/68906
- Extend Exercise at the Woodhatch Centre every Tuesday 14:30-15:30. Please contact Hazel Smith on 01737 645664 or at email@example.com Alternatively, please visit https://localsupport.parkinsons.org.uk/opportunity/68916
- Reigate Working Age Group Meeting at the Beehive Pub every 1st Wednesday of the Month. Please contact Rebecca O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobility Group at the Woodhatch Centre every Friday 10:00-11:00. Please contact Pam Rodger on 01883 345924 or at email@example.com
- The Loud Crowd for speech therapy meets on a Friday each month at the Woodhatch Centre. For referrals please contact East Surrey Hospital on 01737768511 Extension 6085. For more information contact Donald Butler on 07979976898 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Self management courses:https://parkinsons.org.uk/selfmanagement or email email@example.com or call 020 7963 3924. Also for more information please