Local voluntary and community organisations have the opportunity to raise some funds and generate publicity for their organisation by running the Christmas Gift Wrapping service for a day this December.
How does it work?
• A Christmas Gift wrap area will be set up on the ground floor of the Belfry Shopping Centre, Redhill from November 30 through to December 24th.
• The Belfry will provide space & equipment (paper, cutter, ribbons, collection buckets etc.).
• The charities provide volunteers who will do the wrapping, in exchange for a donation from the public. A minimum of two volunteers are needed on the stand between 10am and 4pm.
• All donations received are retained by the charity providing the gift wrapping (average £75 – £100 per day).
What you need to do if you are a charity interested in running the gift wrapping stall
• Book your day(s) as early as possible. In the first instance charities can book a maximum of 2 weekend days. There is no limit on week days. Please contact email@example.com 01737 763156 to check remaining days.
• In order to confirm your dates you must provide a copy of valid public liability insurance for your charity and sign a local operating licence.