Each county councillor has £5,000 funding for 2019/20 to help residents, voluntary and community organisations deliver activities that benefit local people in their neighbourhoods. This funding is known as Members’ Community Allocation. The following Members still have some of their allocation available for 2019/20:
- £603 – County Councillor Natalie Bramall
- £1750 – County Councillor Zully Grant-Duff
- £1000 – County Councillor Ken Gulati
- £1927 – County Councillor Kay Hammond
- £2151 – County Councillor Jeffrey Harris
- £911 – County Councillor Nick Harrison
- £5000 – County Councillor Graham Knight
(County Councillors Jonathan Essex, Bob Gardner and Barbara Thomson have fully allocated their Member’s Allocation.)
The deadline for applying for this funding is 31 January 2020 and the funding should be spent by the 31 March 2020. (The funding will also be available in 2020/21).
Members’ Community Allocation funding can be used for one-off activities that cost just a few pounds, or it can contribute to projects that cost much more. It is designed to support one off projects rather than ongoing costs.
For further information see the Surrey County Council Website here or contact Shaista Salim from the Community Partnerships and Engagement Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.