We would like to hear your feedback – the good , the bad and the ugly – to help improve our services.
If you are a voluntary, community or faith organisation and have used any of Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead’s services* in the last 12-18 months, we would really appreciate 10 minutes of your time to complete a survey. Surrey County Council are carrying out this survey to see how well the needs of the voluntary sector are being met by support organisations like VARB. They are also trying to build a better picture about the state of the voluntary sector, to help plan future support services.
The survey takes about 10 minutes. (If you don’t have all the information requested available, don’t worry – just leave the section blank.) The closing date is 19 March 2020. For further details and to complete the survey see here.
* Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead receives core funding from Surrey County Council, Reigate & Banstead Borough Council and the NHS to provide the following services:
- Support with volunteer recruitment
- Advice on governance issues and policies
- Training e.g. fundraising, volunteer recruitment, mental health at work
- Meet the Funder events and individual funding searches/advice
- Trustee and Chair Networking events
- Monthly newsletter and information sharing
- Office services for new/ micro voluntary organisations
- Supporting local initiatives e.g. Food Bank Network
If you would like further information about any of the above, please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01737 763156.