Charity Trustees: Policies, Role Introduction & Refresher
This is an essential training session for new trustees or those wanting to increase their knowledge of trusteeship.
– Understand the role and responsibilities of a trustee
– Understand the role of the chair, secretary and treasurer
– Introduction to risk management
– Introduction to charity finances, SORP, reporting and accounts
– Understand the liabilities of trustees
By the end of the session, you will understand what is involved in being a trustee and your responsibilities.
When & Where
16th December – 6pm – 8pm
Online – Zoom
Voluntary Action Harrow Limited works with the local community to ensure they have the skills, resources and support to achieve their objectives.