Community Foundation for Surrey
The Community Foundation for Surrey manages over 80 grants funds. It provides funding for local voluntary and community groups in Surrey.
Priority Areas for Funding
The Community Foundation Priority areas are:
• Health & Wellbeing – Advance people’s physical and mental health, wellbeing and safety
• Education & Skills – Improve life skills, education, employability and enterprise
• Disadvantage & Exclusion – Promote reduction of isolation and disadvantage and access to local services
• Stronger Communities – Maximise ability to strengthen community cohesion and build social capacity
In addition, funds may support Arts Culture and Heritage and Environment projects, where they address social welfare and community need.
To apply, please complete an Expression of Interest Form. If your project looks eligible, then you will be invited to submit a full application.
Upcoming deadlines :
- 4 October 2021 for Expression of Interest
- 18 October 2021 for Full application
To be considered for a particular round, your Expression of Interest must be submitted at least 2 weeks before the full application deadline.
For full details visit https://www.cfsurrey.org.uk/applyforfunding/
Funding Surgeries with Community Foundation for Surrey
Funding Surgeries are 30 minutes meetings in which you can talk to one of the Community Foundation Grants Officers on a 1-to-1 basis. This enables you to ask specific questions relating to your organisation and funding need. The Grant Officers can advise and guide you on the processes of the Community Foundation for Surrey.