Covid-19 Communications Toolkit
Please click here for the latest version of the communications toolkit, to share COVID-19 information with your communities and networks.
The Toolkit is produced by the Cabinet Office, central government. It includes links to key documents and images that can be used to support Covid-19 publicity.
Key messages are:
- The autumn winter plan sets out how England will tackle COVID-19.
- Children aged 12 to 15 will be offered one jab of the vaccine.
- The vaccine booster programme starts soon for those at greatest risk
The Toolkit has specific information about:
- The Autumn and Winter Plan for living with Covid-19
- A reminder about safer behaviours
- Resources to communicate with students going back to university
- Links and images to encourage vaccines and testing