Date(s) - 1st Jun
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This Community Forum is organised by First Community Health and Care – a local healthcare provider. The aim of the Forum is to bring together people and organisations from across east Surrey to improve health and related services provided by First Community and other local health and social care organisations with the ultimate aim to have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of people living in east Surrey. The Forum meets quarterly.
Membership is voluntary. Members can represent an organisation or be an individual. Organisations should be based in east Surrey or have an obvious interest in health and wellbeing of the people in east Surrey. Any commercial interests should be made clear.
The Forum will:
1) Debate current and future health and related issues
2) Bring together views and opinions from a variety of organisations
3) Provide networking opportunities for the organisations and people involved
4) Influence and health and social care agenda and plans in the east Surrey area
5) Provide input (both opportunities and areas of concern) into current and future services of health/care organisations in east Surrey
6) Share and learn from best practice across east Surrey area to include guest speakers
Please register in advance with firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the agenda and notes.
Future meeting dates: 7 September, 7 December – all 9.30am – 12.30pm
(Venue to be confirmed)