Date(s) - 2nd Sep
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Reigate Baptist Church
The suggested agenda is as follows but if you have any items you would like to add please let First Community know by 23 August via email@example.com.
- News Updates (please come prepared to give an update from your organisation)
- Introduction to Surrey Heartlands Health and Care Partnership, presentation from Surrey Heartlands
- Active Signposting for GP surgeries; update from ABC Ltd
- First Community Carers’ Strategy
This Community Forum is organised by First Community Health and Care – a local healthcare provider. The aim of the Forum is to bring together people and organisations from across east Surrey to improve health and related services provided by First Community and other local health and social care organisations with the ultimate aim to have a positive impact on the health and well being of people living in east Surrey.
Membership is voluntary. Members can represent an organisation or be an individual. Individuals should live, or have an interest in east Surrey area.
Organisations should be based in east Surrey or have an obvious interest in health and wellbeing of the people in east Surrey. Any commercial interests should be made clear.
The Forum will together people and organisations from across east Surrey to improve health and related services to:
1) Debate current and future health and related issues
2) Bring together views and opinions from a variety of organisations
3) Provide networking opportunities for the organisations and people involved
4) Influence and health and social care agenda and plans in the east Surrey area
5) Provide input (both opportunities and areas of concern) into current and future services of health/care organisations in east Surrey including potential new models of care
6) Share and learn from best practice across east Surrey area to include guest speakers
7) Act as a critical friend
8) Members have an understanding of the wider risks for other organisations.
Please register in advance with firstname.lastname@example.org to receive agendas and notes.