Date(s) - 29th Apr
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Reigate Baptist Church
Have you formed a new group that you want to register as a charity?
Do you want to convert an existing charity into a new Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO)?
Do you want to explore whether your charity’s trustees are protected from personal liability?
Do you want to modernise your Constitution?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘Yes’, then sign up for Surrey Community Action’s FREE training on Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIO) and find out what is right for you.
The training is ideal for trustees, small charities, community buildings, voluntary car schemes and local campaigners who want to seek a modern and secure way to operate their charity. The training will cover:
– What is a CIO?
– Is a CIO right for us?
– CIO Structures and Options
– Pros and Cons of CIOs
– Step by Step how to do it
The training is free to Surrey-based groups, thanks to funding from the National Lottery Communities Fund. Training takes place:
- Monday 29 April – 1.30pm – 4.30pm at Reigate Baptist Church, Sycamore Walk, Reigate, RH2 7LR
- Tuesday 16 July – 9.30am – 12.30pm at Redhill Methodist Church Gloucester Road, Redhill RH1 1BP
- Monday 25 March – 7.00-9.00pm at Astolat, Coniers Way, Guildford GU4 7JY
- Monday 13 May – 1.30pm – 4.30pm at Parish Hall, St Paul’s Church, Egham Hythe, TW18 3HJ
- Saturday 22 June – 9.30am – 12.30pm at Astolat
- Tuesday 30 July – 9.30am – 12.30pm at Astolat, Coniers Way, Guildford GU4 7JY
For more information and to book email email@example.com