Date(s) - 3rd Oct
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
St Mark's Church
This is a free event for anyone who is curious about what the role of a trustee involves. There will be brief presentations on what is involved in being a trustee – the responsibilities and the practicalities, and you will have the opportunity to talk to trustees from local charities who are currently recruiting to their boards. These include: Abbeyfield Reigate, Age Concern Merstham, Redhill, Reigate, Loveworks, Maisha Trust and Infinity to Grow.
For more details and to register please use eventbrite here or contact email@example.com
Did you know:
- Trusteeship is open to all ages, backgrounds and skill sets
- Trustees can be any level of seniority in their day job
- The level of time commitment is flexible
- 96% of trustees said they had learned new skills and 84& said being a trustee made them happier (Source: Getting on Board 2019)
- Local charities in Reigate & Banstead are looking for trustees – and need your help!