Date(s) - 25th Dec
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
VARB’s Festive Feast is a Community Christmas Day lunch for anyone living in the Reigate & Banstead area who would like to celebrate Christmas with other people. Father Christmas will also be making an appearance.
Day: Christmas Day – 25 December 2019
Time: 12pm – 4pm
If you would like to join us for a free traditional two course lunch, entertainment and lots of fun please contact Lisa Irwin, VARB, 01737 762115 or email. If you would like to attend please complete the VARB Festive Feast Guest Form . Transport can be arranged for those who require it. Special diets can also be catered for, if advised in advance.
VARB’s Festive Feast is a ticket only event and has limited places, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you would like to support the event we are looking for financial donations (towards food & drink costs) – these can be made either by:
- Bank transfer to account number: 00004015, sort code: 405240 Please include reference donateFestiveFeast
- Or by cheque payable to “Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead” with the reference donateFestiveFeast. Please send to Suite 1, 2nd Floor, Tower House, 3 Cromwell Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1RT.
Supporters for 2019 to date:
- The Community Foundation for Surrey, Reigate & Banstead Community Fund
- East Surrey Rural Transport
- Greener Greens
- Surrey County Council – SCC Councillor – Barbara Thomson
- St Mark’s Church, Reigate
- Welcare East Surrey
Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead (VARB) is a local charity based in Redhill that supports the voluntary, community and faith sector in the Borough of Reigate & Banstead including supporting volunteering by promoting volunteer opportunities and placing individuals and corporate volunteers with local voluntary organisations.