Date(s) - 12th May
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Nork Community Centre
Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead invites Voluntary, Community and Faith organisations to:
Volunteer Coordinators’ Forum
- Our volunteer coordinators’ forum brings together people who manage volunteers. A great way to stay up to date with and learn about best practice around volunteer management, to benefit from peer support, and to network with other volunteer coordinators.
- Our forum is open to anyone who has direct responsibility for managing or coordinating volunteers, regardless of the size of your organisation and whether your role is paid or unpaid.
- Each forum meeting provides an opportunity to develop skills and share experiences in the management of volunteers and share your updates. The structure, format and themes are chosen in consultation with you.
- Julie Haslett – East Surrey Walking for Health
- Mandy East – The Brigitte Trust
- Celebrating Volunteers Week
- Thanking Volunteers
The next meeting will take place from 9.30am (registration) for 10am start until 12pm on Tuesday 12th May, Nork Community Centre, Nork Way, Banstead, SM7 1JB. There is no charge but please register in advance to assist with planning. To register online please complete the form at the bottom of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.