Date(s) - 7th Nov
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Redhill Methodist Church
Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead invites Voluntary, Community and Faith organisations to:
Volunteer Coordinators’ Forum
- Our volunteer coordinators’ forum brings together people who manage volunteers. A great way to stay up to date with and learn about best practice around volunteer management, to benefit from peer support, and to network with other volunteer coordinators.
- Our forum is open to anyone who has direct responsibility for managing or coordinating volunteers, regardless of the size of your organisation and whether your role is paid or unpaid.
- Each forum meeting provides an opportunity to develop skills and share experiences in the management of volunteers and share your updates. The structure, format and themes are chosen in consultation with you.
“Volunteer Induction & Support”
Presentations from – Queen Elizabeth’s Foundation and YMCA East Surrey
And group discussions on:
- Making volunteers feel part of your team
- Review meetings
- Rewarding your volunteers
The next meeting will take place from 9.30am (registration) for 10am start until 12pm on Thursday 7th November at Redhill Methodist Church, Redhill, RH1 1BP. There is no charge but please register in advance to assist with planning. To register online please complete the form at the bottom of the page or email email@example.com.
If you are travelling by car, you can park in Sainsbury’s or Marketfield Road car parks. Redhill Methodist Church is a 5 minute walk from Redhill Train/Bus Stations.