Date(s) - 13th Nov
12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Unmissable for any business interested in giving back to communities in Surrey. A free networking event co-ordinated by Surrey County Council and partners.
- Key note speaker Fran Boorman on the impact of social value on business success
- Guidance on how to get a step ahead in winning contracts and other benefits for your business
- Social Value awards winners announced – nominate a business now. Winners receive £100 to donate to a charity of their choice.
- Networking space to inspire you with opportunities
- Interactive session on addressing the skills shortage and developing your workforce
- Hear from a range of Surrey businesses and organisations including the Federation of Small Businesses, Careers Enterprise, Kier Highways, Canon, the Institute of Directors and Balfour Beatty.
“The event gave an excellent overview in social value and enabled us to gain valuable contacts to start our own projects”
For more details and to register for a free place see eventbrite page here.