Funding Fair Follow Up
The presentations from the East Surrey Funding Fair on 5 November 2020 are available below – click on the name of the funder to download a pdf of their presentation. This includes further links to their websites, application forms, videos and contact details.
- Community Foundation for Surrey – gateway to over 80 local funders
- Comic Relief/ Tesco Bags of Help/ Carriers for Causes – all administered locally by Groundwork and keen to increase applications from Surrey
- Surrey County Council Member Allocations – each County Councillor has up to £5000 to support their community
- Reigate & Banstead Borough Council Medium Grant – £5,000 to £20,000 for projects in 2021/22
- Tandridge Together Lottery and Community Fund – ongoing support and small grants to the Tandridge community
- Your Fund Surrey – a new £100 million capital fund from Surrey County Council
- Community Infrastructure Levy Local Fund – supports infrastructure needed as a result of new housing developments in Reigate & Banstead
If you missed the session and would like to hear the presentations – here is a link to the recording – Click here. The event was two and a half hours long. Here is the programme with timings, if you want to find a specific funder.
There are a range of further events and training that may assist you in finding and securing funding:
Meet the Funder 121s
This is the opportunity to book a 121 session any of the Funders who presented at the Fair, to discuss potential applications. Your 121 appointment will last 15 minutes and will take place via zoom or telephone.
Please see below for the remaining session dates and times. Click on the funder to take you to an email link to Tandridge Voluntary Action.
- Tesco Bags of Help and Comic Relief (Groundwork Trust) – Tues 17 Nov, 11am to 1pm
- Tandridge Lottery – Wed 18 Nov, 11am to 1pm
Fundraising Strategy Training
The following two courses will be delivered by Lime Green Consulting and are available free of charge to organisations in East Surrey, thanks to funding from Community Foundation for Surrey:
14 January 2021 – “Fundraising Strategy Briefing” – A workshop for Trustees in East Surrey who want to learn more about developing and supporting the fundraising strategy for their organisation. Click here for details.
28 January 2021 – “Developing a Fundraising Strategy” – a one day course for fundraisers, using a framework for developing a fundraising strategy and making difficult strategic decisions. Click here for details.
For volunteers or those new to fundraising, VARB is running two introductory funding courses. (NOTE the December courses are now full. However we are planning on running the courses again in January, so please contact VARB to register for a place):
- Writing Grant Applications – 1 and 8 December 10am to 12 noon
- Digital Fundraising – 2 and 9 December 10am to 12 noon
Grantfinder Funding Search
Both VARB and Tandridge Voluntary Action can offer free Grantfinder funding searches to identify other funders that meet the needs of your organisation. Please get in touch for details: