Funding Fair – Further Information
This interactive local funding event, took place on 10 November 2021. It was organised by a partnership of Voluntary Actions from Central Surrey, Reigate & Banstead and Tandridge, working together with The Community Foundation for Surrey and other funders. See below for details of speakers and presentations from the event.
Click on the funder to go to their website or on “presentation click here” to see their slides from the Funding Fair.
- Community Foundation for Surrey – gateway to over 80 local funders within Surrey – presentation click here
- Your Fund Surrey – a £100 million capital fund from Surrey County Council – presentation click here
- The Groundwork Trust – for Comic Relief, Tesco Community Grants – presentation click here
- Surrey County Council Members Allocations – up to £5000 for community projects – presentation click here
- The National Lottery Community Fund – distributes £600 million per year to community projects in the UK – presentation click here
Local district/borough funders:
- Mole Valley District Council
- Elmbridge Borough Council – presentation click here
- The Walton Charity – presentation click here
- Reigate & Banstead Borough Council
- Tandridge Together Lottery – presentation click here
Finding other sources of Funding:
- Charity Excellence Framework – listings of funders and support in kind. Free to use.
- My Funding Central/ Grantfinder – Database of funders. Free for organisations with a turnover less than £30k; stepped charges for larger organisations
Fundraising training and events:
Click the button to see a selection of free and low-cost fundraising training – ranging from one-hour webinars to day-long courses. (If you have a larger training budget, see also Directory of Social Change or NCVO training.)
Your local Voluntary Action can also provide further information on funding sources, information about local funding surgeries and support with funding applications.