Covid-19: Return to work and HR Issues: Q & A Session
About this Event
This is an opportunity for small charities to obtain some advice on their people issues – whether employees are on furlough leave, or you are planning to return employees to the workplace, or you have to make changes to your charity and its way of working.
Sonia Wilson, HR Consultant of Populo supports small charities with their HR issues. In this one hour session she will answer your questions in some of the key areas of people management which you may be considering at this time:
• Communication and consultation with employees
• Equality considerations
• Furlough leave, including how to manage annual leave
• Managing performance and other employee issues at this time
• Restructuring, and redundancies
• Supporting employees and their welfare
• Varying contracts of employment
The session is suitable for trustees and managers running small charities.
Please Note: Places are limited, so organisations can only book 1 place. (The event runs again on 23 July)
Registering your questions: The booking form for this event includes an opportunity for you to submit questions in advance. There will be a further opportunity for you to ask questions during the session using the chat function on Zoom.