Business Development Officer (RB)
We are an exciting new charity helping individuals and organisations include people isolated by understanding and speaking difficulties. We are looking for someone to bring experience to our innovation and help us revise and develop our business strategy and documentation.
What skills do I need?
- Business experience
- Experience of writing business plans for external audience
- ideally experience of working in the third sector and/or public sector
- A sense of humour and a belief in a community which includes everyone.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
most roles will not require a DBS check
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 17/05/2019
End Date: 30/04/2020
Flexible. This opportunity is based on the completion of a written business plan, so hours and time frame are flexible, though we anticipate 6-8 hours work over 2 months. There will be an opportunity for ongoing flexible working.
Epsom Riding for the Disabled Association (CSVA)
Queen Elizabeth's Foundation (CSVA)
The Merstham Mix Cafe (RB)
Elizabeth Court Care Home (TD)
The Grange Centre (CSVA)