Collection Box Co-ordinator (TD)
We need someone to:
* Place our yellow collection tins and daffodil boxes in the local businesses in Caterham and surrounding areas.
* An initial list of businesses to place tins will be supplied but we are looking to find new places too.
* Pick up the tins roughly every 2- 3 months or when full.
* Count and bank the contents of the tins and boxes.
What skills do I need?
Good Organisation Skills with a welcoming friendly manner. This is a flexible role and you can work independently or as part of a team.
- Expenses reimbursed
Reasonable pre agreed expenses as per the MDUK expenses policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 01/09/2017
End Date: 31/12/2020
Ad hoc - Minimum Period 1 year - Maximum Period 2 years (can be extended).
The Counselling Partnership (CSVA)
Heathrow Special Needs Centre (SP)
Foal Farm Animal Rescue Centre (TD)
Dorking Area Foodbank (CSVA)
Active Prospects (RB)