We're looking for volunteers to help develop a brand new eCommerce solution at our charitable boutique called Re.Work.It on Reigate High Street. This role is based in the shop, Active Prospects are looking for someone to help set up the eCommerce solution.
We're looking for help with maintaining our new eCommerce solution to run alongside, and operate from, the physical boutique. This would involve supporting the Ecommerce Manager with uploading images of the products, writing product descriptions, styling, processing orders and assisting with social media campaigns.
Re.Work.It brings something different to Reigate High Street, offering a dress agency to benefit everyone. The boutique stocks stylish high-end to mid-range fashion for men and women, through donations. Drawing inspiration from local people who have an interest in fashion and giving back. We understand that there is a need to be more environmentally friendly and to recycle what we can, including clothing, and the boutique offers an opportunity to do this.
What skills do I need?
- Someone with a friendly manner and a positive attitude.
- Some prior experience in an eCommerce situation would be a benefit.
- Experience using Word Press, WooCommerce, eBay or Vend would be a bonus but is not essential.
- We are a Covid-secure premises and would happily share our risk assessment and talk through any concerns with you before you start with us.
- Volunteer will need their own laptop
- Employment, Education and Training
- Mental Health
- Administration and Office
- IT and Websites
- Marketing, PR, Social Media
- Teaching, Training and Coaching
Disabled access and toilet available. Adjustments can be made for display screen equipment as required.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
This position will involve working with vulnerable adults so a DBS check will be carried out.
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Authorised out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed. Travel and meals are excluded.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 11/10/2021
End Date: 31/10/2022
Timings can be flexible, especially when working remotely. Shop opening hours are: Monday - Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
1, Castlefield Court,
Bletchingley Skills Centre (BSC)
The Merstham Mix Cafe
Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice (SH)