COVID-19 Vaccination Site Assistants - Leatherhead Hospital (CSVA)
Due to the current pandemic and economic climate, we are looking for volunteers that will help support the roll out of the COVID-19 vaccine by marshalling at the COVID-19 vaccination site at Leatherhead Hospital.
Our volunteers will help us to enable our vaccination site to be seamless, ensure that the residents of Surrey have an experience of their vaccination as pleasant and managed in a professional way.
· Managing the flow of patients into and out of the site
· Liaise with medical and non-medical staff on site with patient flow & management
· Traffic Management
· Ensure that social distancing is undertaken
· Taking temperatures at a distance with an infra-red temperature machine.
(you will have no involvement in actual vaccination)
What skills do I need?
A current DBS certificate is preferred
As we work with a wide variety of people, including individuals who may be more vulnerable than you, applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID High risk groups therefore:
· Must not have a long-term health condition which would put you in the high-risk category
· Must not be pregnant.
· Must not have a weakened immune system through medical conditions or therapy.
Leatherhead, Epsom and Banstead PCNs (CSVA)
- Health and Hospices
- Older People
- Advice and Information
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteers covered by insurance
When can I volunteer?
Volunteer sessions are run as follows: Monday to Friday 3:30pm to 9pm Saturday and Sunday 8am to 8:30pm Shifts will be 3-4 hours.
Elmbridge Community Link (CSVA)
Dorking and District Talking Newspaper (CSVA)
The Children's Trust (RB)