COVID Community Champions (CSVA)
CSVA is looking for people and organisations to join the growing network of COVID Community Champions in Epsom and Ewell, Mole Valley and Elmbridge. You will play a vital role to ensure the correct and consistent messages are shared with the wider community.
What skills do I need?
- Interest in the community
- Able to share the messages with the wider community.
- Attend an online induction session provided by public health Surrey County Council
- Look out for a weekly email
- Start messaging in your communities
- Let us know about key issues so we can help you help your communities
- Attend a fortnightly catch- up session
Central Surrey Voluntary Action (CSVA)
- Emergency Response
- Health and Hospices
- No Specific Interest
- Administration and Office
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 22/01/2021
End Date: 28/02/2021
flexible, working from home
Bereavement Advice and Support, Redhill and Reigate Area
British Heart Foundation Charity Shops (VSNS)
Warlingham Community Library
Voluntary Support North Surrey (VSNS)
Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead