Customer Service Assistant - Oxted Shop
An ideal opportunity for an individual to develop their retail skills.
- To assist with all aspects of general shop duties.
- Volunteers can choose which aspects they prefer: this can be in the shop front or store room.
- Training will be given on the use of the till, if required.
What skills do I need?
- Retail experience preferred.
- Helpful, cheerful, enjoy working as a team member.
- There might be some physical work involved.
- Oxted High Street next to Co-Op.
- Bus stop outside.
- Oxted train station within walking distance.
The Salvation Army (RB)
- Families and Parenting
- Homeless and Housing
- Prisoners & Ex-Offenders
- Substance Misuse and Addiction
- Veterans and Armed Forces
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
To claim expenses volunteers should commit to 3-4 hours in any day. Max £6 paid.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
Working independently and working in a team.
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteers covered by insurance
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 05/08/2021
End Date: 05/08/2022
Home-Start Surrey Heath (SH)
Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice (SH)
The Orpheus Centre
Oxfam Shops - Surrey (RB)
Circles South East