Evening and Weekend Enrichment Activities Volunteer
The Orpheus Centre are looking for Evening and Weekend Enrichment Activities Volunteers to support their students when using devices on line by:
- · Opening Zoom links in a timely manner for students to log in
- · Make sure all students on site are aware of the evenings activity
- · Encouraging students to join in the activities
- · Most activities are student led, so knowing when they need a little prompting.
- · Report attendees to MGB
- · Clean space after use
Also, do you have a skill that you could share, for example; Flower arranging. Baking, Gardening, Exercise, Drama with the students.
An enhanced DBS will be required.
What skills do I need?
Good computer skills to assist with technology.
Other creative skills
The Orpheus Centre
- Arts, Heritage and Culture
- Young People
- Teaching, Training and Coaching
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
On line training safeguarding, equality, and diversity, trans inclusion, Covid-19 training return to the college
- Volunteer induction
half day Induction training
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 13/09/2021
End Date: 30/12/2022
Volunteering Hours during the following times Mon - Fri 17.00 – 20.00 Sat & Sun 10.30 – 16.00
Heathrow Special Needs Centre (SP)
Dorking Museum and Heritage Centre (CSVA)
Girlguiding Camberley Division
Age Concern - Banstead
United Benefice of Lingfield & Dormansland (The Church of St Peter & St Paul,Lingfield)