Event Support Volunteer (RB)
Get involved in some of the biggest and best events around. From Half Marathons and Midnight Walks to Tree of Light and Challenge Events, there's something for everyone!
Volunteers are needed to run registration, refreshment stands, car
parking, run stalls, look after supporters and marshal routes. You're
guaranteed to have a great day meeting our supporters, and contributing to
raising vital funds for Hospice care locally.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum age 16 (parent/guardian consent and a child employment permit may be required)
- Excellent communication skills, being sociable, cheerful and courteous
- Good level of fitness and mobility - some manual handling may be needed
- Age restrictions
Minimum age 16 (parent/guardian consent)
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
No specific training is required for this role.
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 03/07/2017
End Date: 31/03/2020
Elmbridge, Runnymede and Spelthorne Talking Newspaper (VSNS)
Young Epilepsy (TD)
Surrey Libraries (CSVA)
Disability Initiative (SH)