We are looking for a handyperson/ Main tasks will involve:
- cleaning windows;
- wiping down and cleaning doors and window sills
- basic D.I.Y as needed such as putting up shelves, pictures, hooks etc.
- moving and shifting boxes as and when needed e.g. Xmas decorations, archiving boxes
- keeping store rooms clear and organised
- touching up painting to internal doors
What skills do I need?
We are looking for somebody who is friendly, committed, self motivated and has some knowledge of DIY.
Age Concern Merstham, Redhill & Reigate (RB)
- No Specific Interest
- Older People
- DIY & Odd Jobs
Building and toilet
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 07/09/2020
End Date: 04/10/2021
Hours are flexible.
The Merstham Centre
Citizens Advice Surrey Heath (SH)
Friends of Epsom General & West Park Hospitals (CSVA)
The College of St. Barnabas (TD)
The Westway Centre (TD)