Information Desk/Lunch Ticket Volunteer (CSVA)
• Welcoming centre members and members of the public to the centre,
• Selling small items of stock from the centre shop,
• Collate the number of lunch tickets sold,
• There may be other tasks within this role that may be required from time to time that are not included in the above.
What skills do I need?
• Enjoys meeting and working with people.
• Has an outgoing and sociable personality.
• Is customer focused.
• Wants to support their local community
• Increase their experience and improve their employability
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 11/01/2019
End Date: 29/03/2019
Cobham: Oakdene Road, Cobham, KT11 2LY.
Walton on Thames
7 Queens Road
Whiteley Homes Trust (CSVA)
Laleham Good Neighbours scheme
Alzheimer's Society (TD)
Transform Housing (CSVA)
Care in Weybridge (CSVA)