Online Fundraising Officer
Include.org is an exciting and unique charity based in Redhill, Surrey. We break down barriers for people with communication needs - through training, community activities laughter and song. We have a lot of fun doing it and need brilliant people to join our team.
This role is 2-5 hours per week (flexible), home-based and you will need access to the internet. We are looking for proactive, imaginative and committed people to join us in making a real difference to the lives of people with communication needs.
This role is perfect for anyone with a flair for fundraising, creative thinking & fun. You will help us plan, design and deliver our online fundraising calendar for 2021 and beyond. Tasks include:-
• Brainstorming and prioritising fun and creative online fundraising ideas with the team (the more whacky the better!)
• Publicising events on our easy-to-use online fundraising platform
• Engaging with donors, members and staff
• Working with the Comms and Social Media Teams to ensure events are publicised
• As we return to face-to-face funding opportunities, you will have the option to get involved in these too.
This opportunity offers:
• Problem solving and creativity
• Insight into charity fundraising strategy
• Fundraising, Marketing and Social Media Experience
• Disability Rights awareness
• Project development, leadership and management skills
• The chance to be part of a fantastic, fun-loving and dedicated team
Inclusive Communication and other training will be provided as part of the induction. Regular supervision, support to use the fundraising platform and out of pocket expenses will also be provided.
What skills do I need?
An inclusive attitude, enthusiasm, creativity, ability to prioritise and multitask, time management skills, IT literacy, team-working, sense of humour, ability to plan and work independently, motivated by a task well done.
Fundraising experience, experience in working to deadlines, experience in working with people with learning or communication disabilities, understanding of Disability Rights.
- Arts, Heritage and Culture
- Employment, Education and Training
- Administration and Office
- Marketing, PR, Social Media
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 08/09/2021
End Date: 08/09/2022
The hours for this role are flexible and we can accommodate your specific availability. This role is 2-5 hours per week (flexible), home-based and you will need access to the internet.
Young People with Dementia (VSNS)
Meadowside Residential Home (VSNS)
The Gatton Trust (RB)
Egham Museum (RM)