Project/Training Development Officer (RB)
We are an exciting new charity helping individuals and organisations include people isolated by understanding and speaking difficulties. We are looking for someone to help us develop a unique training project which involves empowering people with communication needs and training support staff together. We have the evidence base, the clinical skills and the enthusiasm - we just need help designing the finished product.
What skills do I need?
- Project Development Experience
- Experience of planning and delivering projects to a deadline
- Team Player
- Innovative problem solver
- A sense of humour and a belief in a community which includes everyone
- Ideally experience of working in the third sector and/or public sector
- Ideally experience of designing training.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
most roles will not require a DBS check
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 31/05/2019
End Date: 30/04/2020
Flexible/occasionally. 6-10 hours per month over 6 months. This opportunity is based on the completion of the training package. There will be meetings with staff and volunteers (which can take place outside of working hours if necessary. Most work will be home based and flexible.
Fordbridge Day Centre (SP)
Mary Frances Trust (CSVA)
South East Cancer Help Centre (SECHC) (TD)
Surrey Disabled Peoples Partnership / Surrey Hubs Spelthorne (VSNS)