Shop Volunteer - Camberley
Come join the team and make a real difference by volunteering at a Cancer Research UK shop. The items in our shops raise vital funds for research into beating cancer. It wouldn’t be possible without volunteers like you.
What do shop volunteers do?
Typical volunteering tasks in our charity shops include:
• Serving customers, taking cash and providing good all-round customer service
• Sorting through donated items and pricing stock
• Working on window and shop displays
• Keeping the shop tidy, clean and well organised
• Interacting with the general public
What skills do I need?
You’ll gain valuable skills to help develop your CV and experience. And you’ll get the chance to meet new people across your community.
Cancer Research Shops (VSNS)
- Health and Hospices
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 07/06/2021
End Date: 06/06/2022
60 High Street
Queen Elizabeth's Foundation (CSVA)
Sunbury Neighbours (SP)
White Lodge (RM)
Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead
Oxted & District Link Association (Link)