Shop Volunteer - Chartwell
Chartwell near Westerham are looking for volunteers to join their enthusiastic team helping in their shop.
This varied role includes:
- helping to ensure the shop always looks at its best by showcasing the many fantastic products.
- processing transactions through the till
- watering the plants, dusting, product presentation both inside and outside.
- interacting with the visitors to make every visitor feel welcome
What skills do I need?
Enjoy talking and meeting people with an interest in customer service.
No prior knowledge necessary as you will learn as you go along.
National Trust (NT)
- Arts, Heritage and Culture
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Out-of-pocket travel costs (up to 35 miles a day) between home and volunteering place will be paid, and other reasonable expenses agreed in advance
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
e-learning safety, fire risk, data security, manual handling, safeguarding, re-opening training
- Volunteer induction
Working alongside experienced staff Induction pack
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 24/08/2021
End Date: 24/08/2022
To suit volunteer
Thames Hospice (VSNS)
St John's Church - The Kitchen (SP)
Cancer Research Shops (VSNS)
Cobham Community Garden CIC (CSVA)
Transform Housing (CSVA)