Treasurer/Book Keeper (CSVA)
- To provide bookkeeping and cash flow including managing a charity bank account , payments and preparing accounts for AGM and periodic meetings ( No more than 2 or 3 a year )
- Providing financial and other cash flow advice where required to the lead and other Trustees.
- You will be a Trustee so take some part in setting the strategy and aims of the Job Club , attending meetings.
Stoneleigh Job Club is located in Stoneleigh Library, Stoneleigh, Epsom.
What skills do I need?
- Accountancy Qualifications not required or many years experience.
- Level 2 accounts or Bookkeeping skills will suffice as our accounts are relatively straightforward.
- Preferably some experience in a similar small charity desirable, but not essential.
- Some IT skills including Office and Excel or equivalent .
- Would suit person keen to help others who maybe interested in using their employment and or coaching skills
- Knowledge of the charity sector would be helpful but not essential .
- Enthusiasm and flexibility are just as important.
Stoneleigh Job Club (CSVA)
- Employment, Education and Training
- Older People
- Young People
- Administration and Office
- Advice and Information
- Employee Volunteering
- IT and Websites
- Marketing, PR, Social Media
- One Off Activity / Events
- Trusteeship, Committee Work
- Expenses reimbursed
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Flexible/Weekly No more than 2 hours a week.
Uganda Lodge Community Projects (SP)
Thorpe Ward Residents' Association (VSNS)
Crossroads Care Surrey (CSVA)
Every Mind Matters (SP)
Mighty Oaks Youth Club (TD)