Volunteer Co-ordinator (CSVA)
The duties of the Volunteer Coordinator include:
- to recruit new volunteers for specific appointments
- to ensure that all volunteers have a job description that adequately describes the role they have agreed to perform
- to arrange induction training for newcomers and more specific training as required.
- to maintain a record of all volunteers and how they can be contacted.
The role is voluntary, part-time and full training will be given..
What skills do I need?
Dorking Museum and Heritage Centre (CSVA)
- Arts, Heritage and Culture
- No Specific Interest
- Administration and Office
- Advice and Information
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
When can I volunteer?
Dorking Museum & Heritage Centre
62 West Street
Dorking and District Talking Newspaper (CSVA)
New Haw Community Library (RM)
Whiteley Homes Trust (CSVA)
Surrey Drug & Alcohol Care (VSNS)
The Gatton Trust