Volunteer Gardener with Client Support (SH)
Gardening with clients
· To carry out seasonal gardening, craft or cooking tasks as agreed with the Garden Manager or Horticulture Team. This may include tasks that our clients and students are unable to do or may need extra support to complete. These tasks may or may not be supervised by a horticulturist.
· To attend training courses to improve mentoring and support skills as required.
What skills do I need?
· To maintain the highest standards of service at all times to all users of, and visitors to, the Therapy Garden and to ensure conduct reflects the Charity’s values at all times.
· To assist in maintaining the health and safety of everyone on site.
The Therapy Garden (SH)
- Mental Health
- Older People
- Young People
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Sessions run between 9.15-2.30 weekdays
Manor Fruit Farm
Land and City Families Trust
Age Concern Merstham, Redhill & Reigate
The Belong Community Project (CSVA)
Queen Elizabeth's Foundation (CSVA)