Volunteer Helper - Oxted Shop
The Oxted Cancer Research shop seeks Volunteer Helper you could be:
- Serving customers, taking cash and providing good all-round customer service
- Sorting through donated items and pricing stock
- Creating window and shop displays
- Keeping the shop tidy, clean and well organised
- Interacting with the general public
You would be part of a friendly, diverse team with the chance to gain valuable retail experience with a potential to gain a recognised qualification (NVQ).
There is a cough guard up in place by the till and only four people are allowed in the shop space at anyone time. You must be over 18 years old.
What skills do I need?
No previous experience is required.
Cancer Research Shops (VSNS)
- Health and Hospices
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 10/12/2018
End Date: 21/04/2022
YMCA Charity Shops (VSNS)
The Counselling Partnership (CSVA)
The Children's Trust (RB)
Central Surrey Voluntary Action (CSVA)