Volunteer Helper - Caterham Shop
The Caterham Cancer Research Shop seeks Volunteer Helpers, you could be:
- Serving customers, taking cash and providing good all-round customer service
- Sorting through donated items and pricing stock
- Creating window and shop displays
- Keeping the shop tidy, clean and well organised
- Interacting with the general public
You would be part of a friendly, diverse team with the chance to gain valuable retail experience with a potential to gain a recognised qualification (NVQ).
16-18 year olds can volunteer with us as part of the duke of Edinburgh award scheme or a work or college placement.
There is a cough guard up in place by the till and only four people are allowed in the shop space at anyone time. You must be over 18 years old.
What skills do I need?
No previous experience required.
Cancer Research Shops (VSNS)
- Health and Hospices
- DBS check required
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 02/07/2020
End Date: 20/07/2021
Open 3 Sundays out of 4.
14 Croydon Rd,
St Catherine's Hospice
Tandridge Friends of St Catherine's Hospice
Thames Hospice (VSNS)
Princess Alice Hospice (CSVA)