Volunteering Ambassador (VSNS)
- Aged 19-25?
- Passionate about volunteering and opportunities for young people?
- Time to Change support charities & voluntary organisations to recruit young volunteers aged 19-25
- Become a Volunteering Ambassador and make a difference to organisations & young people across Surrey!
What does this voluntary role involve?
- Take part in discussions on topics concerning volunteering & young people.
- Develop innovative ways to reach out to young people across Surrey.
- Be part of a team of young people who will advise charities and voluntary organisations on recruiting & managing young volunteers aged 19-25.
- Speak at events to encourage other young people to volunteer.
What skills do I need?
This role will suit someone who is:
- Aged 19-25
- Has had experience as a volunteer & is passionate about volunteering
- Cares about the views of other young people & enjoys talking to people
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Confident talking & presenting to groups of people
- Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, reliable and organised
Time To Change (VSNS)
- No Specific Interest
- Young People
- Advice and Information
- No specific activites
- One Off Activity / Events
- Trusteeship, Committee Work
- Youth Work
- Age restrictions
19 - 25
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
End Date: 30/12/2021
• Attend a bi-monthly focus group online • Support us with other tasks (flexible)
Camberley Youth For Christ (SH)
Abbeyfield Southern Oaks (CSVA)
Runnymede Access Liaison Group (RALG)