Feedback on health services
- Suitable for: Users of health or social care
- Where: Home based
- Time: around 15- 30 minutes
- Who benefits: Current and future healthcare users
Healthwatch Surrey is supporting the NHS and social care in helping them to understand what is working well and not so well for local people in health and social care services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
They would like to hear about all your health and care experiences during this time whether it is COVID-19 related or non-related.
• Have you had a GP consultation via telephone or video. What did you think about this?
• Have you experienced any changes to your care and or/ support services? i.e. dentistry, opticians, mental health, outpatients, physio, social care, A&E etc.
• Have you felt reluctant to seek help due to the crisis? How has this impacted you?
*These are just some examples, please share other experiences with us too
Ways you can provide feedback:
- You can send your experience freepost at: Freepost RSYX-ETRE-GXBY, Healthwatch Surrey,
Room GF2, Astolat, Coniers Way, Guildford, GU4 7HL
- Telephone: 0303 303 0023 (local rate number)
- Text (SMS): 07592 787533
- WhatsApp: 07508 715719
- Visit: www.healthwatchsurrey.co.uk/your-views/share-your-experiences/