Free PPE is available for voluntary organisations
Free PPE is currently available for all charitable and not-for-profit organisations in Surrey.
The PPE is provided by Surrey County Council. Voluntary organisations can either order directly from the Council or via Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead for smaller orders.
What is available
If you are a voluntary or community organisation, you can request up to 3 months supply of PPE, to include:
- disposable face masks (boxes of 50)
- disposable gloves (boxes of 100 – small, medium, large or extra large)
- hand sanitiser (250ml or 500ml bottles)
Other PPE is available. Please ask if you have specific requirements.
How to order
For large orders, contact Surrey County Council directly at email@example.com
For smaller orders, contact VARB via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- the quantities of each item that you require
- a delivery address (where deliveries can be accepted during working hours)*
- name and telephone number of someone who will be available to receive the delivery
*If your delivery site is only available part-time, please let us know and we will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
Orders are currently being placed weekly each Thursday – with deliveries made in the following week to ten days.