Preparing for a grant application
Local funder, Community Foundation for Surrey are taking part in an online Funding Surgery on 15 April, organised by Central Surrey Voluntary Action.
There will be presentations, followed by the opportunity for live questions. The focus of the Surgery will be the planning that is needed, prior to making a successful grant application.
- Kate Peters, Director of Grant Making at Community Foundation for Surrey
- David McSween, Grants Officer at Community Foundation for Surrey
- Beverly Mann, Funding Advisor at Central Surrey Voluntary Action
The Funding Surgery is free of charge and is open to all voluntary community and faith organisations in East Surrey, as well as those in Central Surrey.
The session will be held over Zoom on 15 April 2021.
There are two time options:
- Morning: 10.30am to 11.30am or
- Afternoon: 2.30pm to 3.30pm.
Register Now to Save Your Place!
Please register your interest for the Funding Surgery by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time slot: am or pm.