Reigate & Banstead Volunteer Awards
Nominations are now open for the 2021 Reigate & Banstead Volunteer Awards!
But don’t delay, nominations will close on 30 June 2021.
The Volunteer Awards are organised by Reigate & Banstead Borough Council, in partnership with Voluntary Action Reigate and Banstead.
- Young Volunteer Award – For volunteers aged between 16 and 25. We are looking for those who have gone above and beyond the standard expectation for their age and who have used their own volunteer experience to inspire others.
- Volunteer Award – For volunteers over the age of 25 years old. We are looking for volunteers who have exceeded what would normally be expected of them and demonstrated their outstanding commitment to their role.
- Individual Trustee Award – For those in Chairman, Treasurer or Secretary roles. Those who have shown due diligence, good governance and commitment for a minimum of a year. Providing outstanding support, guidance and inspiration to the organisation.
- Volunteer Team Award – For two or more volunteers or trustees. Teams who have demonstrated great teamwork, provided support and encouragement for other volunteers and made a significant and positive impact through working together.
- Crisis Response Volunteer – To recognise those individuals who engaged with and supported the local community to ensure vital services and support, such as food, medicine and calls to vulnerable residents, were delivered to members of the community during the pandemic.
Volunteers must live and/or volunteer in the borough and not receive any remuneration for their time. Please do not inform volunteers about their nomination. Successful nominees will be invited to an award ceremony, with the Mayor of Reigate & Banstead, Cllr Jill Bray, in September.
If you require any further information, please get in touch with VARB email@example.com or call 01737 763156.