Community Foundation for Surrey
The Community Foundation for Surrey manages over 80 grants funds to support local charities, community and voluntary groups in Surrey whose work benefits our communities.
The Community Foundation Priority areas are:
• Health & Wellbeing – Advance people’s physical and mental health, wellbeing and safety
• Education & Skills – Improve life skills, education, employability and enterprise
• Disadvantage & Exclusion – Promote reduction of isolation and disadvantage and access to local services
• Stronger Communities – Maximise ability to strengthen community cohesion and build social capacity
In addition, funds may support Arts Culture and Heritage and Environment projects where they address social welfare and community need.
To apply, please complete an Expression of Interest Form. If your project looks eligible, then you will be invited to submit a full application.
Upcoming deadlines (for full applications):
- Friday 16th April (Expression of Interest Deadline 2 April)
- Friday 16th July
- Friday 15th October
Please note, to be considered for a particular round please submit your Expression of Interest at least 2 weeks before these deadlines.
For full details visit https://www.cfsurrey.org.uk/applyforfunding/
Surrey Coronavirus Response Fund
As of 2 March 2021, Community Foundation for Surrey is not currently accepting new Expressions of Interest to the Coronavirus Response Fund.